Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Guillaume Bain <gu...@atosorigin.com> on 2007/10/23 11:53:36 UTC

Cactus plug-in for Eclipse

Hello,

I take part in a French team of developers and we’re gonna use your cactus
framework.

Thereby we would like to integrate your Eclipse plug-in to our environment.

Do you have any idea of the approximate date of its release?

Thank you in advance.

___________________________________

  Guillaume Bain

  Apprenti Ingénieur

  Atos Origin Integration

  E-mail: guillaume.bain@atosorigin.com

  Tel    :  04.93.95.40.11

___________________________________

Re: Cactus plug-in for Eclipse

Posted by David Liu <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

As I know, the cactus eclipse plug-in doesn't work at moment. However, you
can use WTP to test cactus in eclipse. The following URL leads you to learn
how to do so.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/CactusInWTP/CactusInWTP.html

Meanwhile, if you want to test Custom tags, you need a patch provided by
Kazuhito SUGURI for it. You can find it on the following link:
http://www.nabble.com/getInitParameter-null-in-custom-tag-test-t4280792.html#a12185070

Good luck,

David