Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2009/08/27 14:12:35 UTC

Where is defined the cxf-version property?

Hello,

Looking at the camel-cxf's pom.xml, can somene tell me where is defined the
cxf-version (${cxf-version}) and what's its actual value for Apache Camel 2?

Thank you a lot!

Bertrand.

Re: Where is defined the cxf-version property?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 2:12 PM, bgoetzmann<bg...@sophia.symag.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Looking at the camel-cxf's pom.xml, can somene tell me where is defined the
> cxf-version (${cxf-version}) and what's its actual value for Apache Camel 2?
>
> Thank you a lot!

I think its here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/tags/camel-2.0.0/parent/

> Bertrand.