Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com> on 2005/08/16 22:54:20 UTC

mod_perl touted in company press release

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?
ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20050816005237&newsLang=en

"Increased Performance and Scalability with Mod_Perl: FootPrints 7.0
offers significantly improved performance and speed when a large number
of agents are using the system. Mod_Perl versions are now available for
UNIX(R) and Linux(R) platforms. Microsoft Windows versions will follow
in Q4 2005."

- Perrin

Re: mod_perl touted in company press release

Posted by Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>.
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:14:56 -0700
Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> wrote:

> Perrin Harkins wrote:
> > http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?
> > ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20050816005237&newsLang=en
> >
> > "Increased Performance and Scalability with Mod_Perl: FootPrints 7.0
> > offers significantly improved performance and speed when a large
> > number of agents are using the system. Mod_Perl versions are now
> > available for UNIX(R) and Linux(R) platforms. Microsoft Windows
> > versions will follow in Q4 2005."
>
> Cool, can we link to that release from somewhere?
>
> also that reminds me that we still haven't done the press release for
> 2.0  release (hint, hint :)

  I'm up for helping with the press release and or getting it out to
  media outlets. Let me know if you need some help.

   Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>
   http://www.wiles.org

Re: mod_perl touted in company press release

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.