Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by matthew <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/23 15:10:46 UTC

taking an assigned Jira ticket

Hey all,

There are a collection of docker-related Jira tickets that revolve around
the changes in the Docker python API.  I'd like to grab some of those and
take care of them but at least one is currently assigned to someone else
and I can't find a way to contact the person to see if they're actually
working on it or not.  What's the protocol here?

Thanks
-Matthew

Re: taking an assigned Jira ticket

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.
Usually comment on the Jira ticket itself seems to be the best way. If it's been a while then it's also probably safe to assume they aren't actively working on it.

-ash