Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "tszpinda@gmail.com" <ts...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/14 15:35:21 UTC

How to reset scroller?

Hi,

I'm using your component called t:dataScroller with a4j, but I've got
the same issue with others scrollers like ac:ajaxDataScroller.

So I have t:datatable with some values(ex.10rows), and the scroller,
when I scroll for example to second page, and then I'll clear the
t:datatable(and add one row), the scroller is still set to the second
page, but I need set it to first one, is any way to do it?
In my case it causes rendering the "empty" table after response.

My page looks like:

            <t:dataTable forceId="true"
                id="organisationList"
                var="org"