Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sidhik <si...@sigmainfo.net> on 2008/02/15 11:43:16 UTC

ActivemQ Jmeter

I am trying to figure out how to configure the jmeter test suite that ships
with activeMQ with no luck. I have go it to a point where I can see some
data flowing through the tcp socket between the jmeter and my brokers.
However I have absolutely no idea as to which topic it connects to !! Where
can I configure that, and other finetune parameters? I tried to look around
everywhere on Jmeter, and activemq websites but couldn't find anything ...