Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kyle Miller <ky...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/07/20 20:15:07 UTC

[dbutils] stored proc code submission neither accepted or rejected

I submitted bugzilla ticket number 33477 with code for
stored procedures.  It wasn't accepted or rejected.

I would really like to get this code added to the
project so I don't have to maintain a local copy
anymore.  DBUtils didn't have any support for stored
procedures, so this would be a good first step.  I am
willing to change / redesign if it would help in the
adoption.  Please let me know.

Kyle