Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com> on 2008/11/03 07:36:53 UTC

Re: Axis2C response - valid xml document but nodes missing

Hi Xandi,

There are no such restriction AFAIK. Can you send the following to
investigate the problem?
(1) capture the request and reply using tcpmon and attach the messages
(2) output of axiom_node_to_string or returned node.
(3) complete code of how you are accessing the returned node

Regards,
Shankar.

--
S.Uthaiyashankar