Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org> on 2020/04/01 01:42:29 UTC

Re: Working on a contribution for suppressing exceptions from KafkaConnect

Hi Connor,

Unfortunately, the wiki has a separate user list from the Jira project. You’ll have to create a user in the wiki and then let us know the I’d so we can give you edit permission (so you can create the KIP).

Thanks!
-John

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Ok, Connor,

You should now be able to create your KIP, following the process at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals#KafkaImprovementProposals-Process

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
-John