Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/25 19:22:36 UTC

Re: Authorize.net certificate error - SOLVED

Thanks Raj and BJ for responses.

After couple of hours of debugging, I was able to get pass the issue.

For the completion of the thread - I had to import authorize.net
certificates into the default JDK keystore - even though in tomcat the
setting was to use ofbiz keystore for https - not sure why.

Also keep in mind that authorize.net has different set of certificates for
test and production site. if you are hitting https://test.authorize.net vs.
https://secure.authorize.net. For those who dont know how to get
authorize.net certificates, just go to the URLs and export the certificates
to file and import then into the keystore. So you dont need your website
certificates signed by CA but you need authorize.net (or the url you are
connecting to - as trusted site) certificates added.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
thanks

Ritesh Trivedi sent the following on 7/25/2008 10:57 AM:

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
very good! I also have a customer who could benefit from this

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ritesh for putting this details on the Wiki for future references.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Ritesh Trivedi
<ri...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Added
>

> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/How+to+configure+authorize.net+certificates
>

> BJ Freeman wrote:
> >
> > better yet
> >
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo
> >

> > Ritesh Trivedi sent the following on 7/25/2008 10:22 AM:
> >> Thanks Raj and BJ for responses.
> >>
> >> After couple of hours of debugging, I was able to get pass the issue.
> >>
> >> For the completion of the thread - I had to import authorize.net
> >> certificates into the default JDK keystore - even though in tomcat the
> >> setting was to use ofbiz keystore for https - not sure why.
> >>
> >> Also keep in mind that authorize.net has different set of certificates
> >> for
> >> test and production site. if you are hitting https://test.authorize.net
> >> vs.
> >> https://secure.authorize.net. For those who dont know how to get
> >> authorize.net certificates, just go to the URLs and export the
> >> certificates
> >> to file and import then into the keystore. So you dont need your website
> >> certificates signed by CA but you need authorize.net (or the url you
> are
> >> connecting to - as trusted site) certificates added.

> store

> work.

Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore (M.P), India
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indore

Re: Authorize.net certificate error - SOLVED

Posted by Kumaraswamy nandipati <ku...@ecomzera.com>.
Hi rohit.,

When I make implementation for my ofbiz store earlier,(For live mode)

1.P )I added secure.authorize.net certificate into
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/lib/security/cacerts
using the following command
add certificate: sudo keytool -import  -alias AUTHORIZE_NET -keystore
cacerts -trustcacerts -file secure.autorize.net.cer

(I made certificate dump from https://secure.authorize.net)

2.P) in payment.properties, make sure that
*payment.authorizedotnet.url*=payment.authorizedotnet.url=
https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
*payment.authorizedotnet.version*=3.1
*payment.authorizedotnet.trankey*=your transactionkey from authorize.net(
secure.authorize.net)
*payment.authorizedotnet.password*=your transactionkey from authorize.net(
secure.authorize.net)
*payment.authorizedotnet.login*=valid merchant id (secure.authorize.net).

3.P) make sure that product store level capture, authorize service call
changes are done.

Thats it. It worked for me.

Kumaraswamy.N
91-9866805250.

Re: Authorize.net certificate error - SOLVED

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit,

Posted by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
follow the code for:
        buildMerchantInfo(context,props,request);
        buildGatewayResponeConfig(context,props,request);
about lines 300 in AIMPaymentServices.java

rohit2006 sent the following on 6/19/2009 1:42 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation

Re: Authorize.net certificate error - SOLVED

Posted by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com>.
Added

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
better yet