Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Philipp Meier <bi...@o-matic.net> on 2000/08/23 11:52:16 UTC

Re: Cocoon2 Design

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 08:35:39PM +0200, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Neeme Praks wrote:

No, as far as I know this behavior is completly optional. But the
desired behavior can be implemented in the web application with some
state machine design. Imagine the client would always call the same
base url (only with different query parameters) -- if you maintain the
state of the application on the server side, you can easily send
whichever page you like to the client.

happy hacking,
	-billy.

--
Philipp Meier                              o-matic GmbH
Geschäftsführer                  Pfarrer-Weiß-Weg 16-18