Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lzr <js...@163.com> on 2011/11/28 03:20:40 UTC

About the efficiency of the consumer creation.

Hi all,

For my business requirement I need to create the consumer frequently with different message selector.
During my test, I found it down the speed so much than using stable consumer!
How should I do to improve the performance?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Zhuran Li

Re:Re: About the efficiency of the consumer creation.

Posted by lzr <js...@163.com>.
I make 3 threads in my program and each maintain a Connection.
There are four queues in my flow, two for request and two for response.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com