Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Victor Freire <vi...@live.com> on 2010/08/29 17:37:13 UTC

Problems building Maven with Eclipse and running Integration Tests

Hello everyone,

I can't build Maven properly with the m2eclipse plugin, below are the errors I get in Eclipse. Almost all maven subprojects fail to build with m2eclipse...

http://www.ideone.com/vBVg6

With the command line, I can build Maven ok but most of the integration tests fail to run. I corrected the version in the pom.xml from 2.2.2-RC2-SNAPSHOT to 2.2.1 and used "mvn test" in the "maven-core-it-runner" folder.

Here are the results of the integration tests:
http://www.ideone.com/Ppx48

I am using the 2.2.1 sources downloaded from the website.

Does anyone know what am I doing wrong here? Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks in advance,
Victor Freire