Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/16 05:23:19 UTC

[cloudmonkey] username / password support

Hi folks,

I modified cloudmonkey to work off of username and password. Feedback and testing required.
The code is in the branch  username_password_support
http://goo.gl/5xTgo5

Thanks
--
Chiradeep

Re: [cloudmonkey] username / password support

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
You can leave that blank. That is just the way the generic config manager
works. If you leave out apikey and secret key too it will complain.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [cloudmonkey] username / password support

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Chiradeep Vittal <
Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:

> Fixed pep8 and other issues (with flake8).
>
> Does this warrant a new release?

The idea of fast iteration and release process was to get even smallest
feature that is tested and works out in the public, so yes let's test it,
fix/add docs and whatnot, and release it. If you insist we can have
weekly/monthly release windows (but no longer than that please), so we
won't end up releasing for every single feature. Advise?

Cheers.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [cloudmonkey] username / password support

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [cloudmonkey] username / password support

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [cloudmonkey] username / password support

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Aha, thanks. Can you 'pip install requests' ?

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.