Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com> on 2014/11/13 13:24:40 UTC

Re: runexample TwitterPopularTags showing Class Not found error

Run this way:

bin/spark-submit --class
org.apache.spark.examples.streaming.TwitterPopularTags
lib/spark-examples-1.1.0-hadoop1.0.4.jar

Or this way:

 bin/run-example org.apache.spark.examples.streaming.TwitterPopularTags

Thanks
Best Regards