Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2014/07/11 14:57:42 UTC

Addon Maven Project Names

Currently, all "top level maven projects" in Flink are called "flink-core"
or "flink-runtime".

The addon projects are called simply "avro", "spargel". Should we change
that as well?

At the very least, we should make sure that the jar files created by them
are prefixed with "flink", so avoid possible collisions.

Stephan

Re: Addon Maven Project Names

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Okay, I will change the names as part of

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.