Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Darío Vasconcelos <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 06:08:57 UTC

BeanForm for TP3?

Hi,

since recently someone mentioned the BeanForm component, I've been
reading about it and wondering if there's a version for Tapestry 3,
because I'm still stuck with old JDKs and app servers...

In case there isn't such thing, would a backport be possible? Too much
hard work? I haven't really gotten into all the annotation and
HiveMind stuff and it looks kinda complicated from here...

Regards,

Dario

--
Some weasel took the cork out of my lunch.
  -- W.C. Fields

Re: BeanForm for TP3?

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good. Keep me and/or the list updated, if you don't mind.

Take care,

Daniel

Re: BeanForm for TP3?

Posted by Darío Vasconcelos <da...@gmail.com>.
Not yet, I'm finding it hard to find spare time, and since I'd have to
understand the new Annotation stuff in order to do the backport, I'm
considering adopting TP4 instead.

But I still think backporting BeanForm is a very interesting project,
I haven't quit on it yet.

Regards,

Dario

RE: BeanForm for TP3?