Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com> on 2008/01/27 19:32:43 UTC

JAX-WS 2.1 Merge

The merge of the JAX-WS 2.1 code changes into the trunk is now complete.
All future development of JAX-WS 2.1 should take place in the trunk. The
one outstanding issue is with
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.sample.MtomSampleTests. It keeps failing whenever I
run a maven build, but when I run it on it's own, inside Eclipse, it
passes every time! To get around this issue I have commented out that test
for now. The failure I get is captured below.

testSendImageAttachmentProperty12(org.apache.axis2.jaxws.sample.MtomSampleTests)
 Time elapsed: 0.219 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Was expecting an exception due to
sending SOAP12 message to SOAP11 endpoint.
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.sample.MtomSampleTests.testSendImageAttachmentProperty12(MtomSampleTests.java:224)
        at
        at
        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
        at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:23)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:27)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:76)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:290)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:818)

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [Axis2] JAX-WS 2.1 Merge