Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Shenavai, Manuel" <ma...@sap.com> on 2020/01/22 14:46:12 UTC

RE: Re: Re: CXF 3.2.11: Failing tests

Hi Colm,

sorry for the late response. I tried again with maven 3.6.3 and java (openjdk-8u232-b09 and open-jdk-13.0.1). I picked one test that failed during build and tried to execute it (XACMLRequestBuilderTest).

I cloned the repo, checkout tag cxf-3.2.11 and build it:
mvn -Pfastinstall

After that I cd to the directory and execute the test:
cd C:\Users\manuel\git\cxf\rt\security-saml
mvn -Dtest=XACMLRequestBuilderTest test

The test failed (see attached logs).

Is there anything I miss?

Thanks in advance &
Best regards,
Manuel

Posted by "Shenavai, Manuel" <ma...@sap.com>.
Hi Colm,

thanks for the suggestion to check the maven cache. After clearing the cache the tests run. Thank you!

Best regards,
Manuel

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Perhaps your local maven repo is corrupted, you could try deleting that and
re-building. JDK 13 is not supported on 3.2.x.

Colm.