Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/24 08:50:04 UTC

M11 is badly broken...

Hi guys,

even if all the tests are running OK, 2.0.0-M11 is badly broken.
Yesterday, a user sent me some mails describing the issue, with the data
he is using (privatly, as the data were private). I played the scenario
he was using, and was able to reproduce the exact same issue with M11. I
tested an older verion (ie M6) and the server was working.

I summarized the issue in

This is an absolute blocker, and I'm working on it. I will probably
first test M10 to see if this version was ok and debug M11.

I'll keep you updated.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com