Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Kuehne <ak...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/01 12:28:31 UTC

Sticking with 2.1.* ( was '[Announce] Apache Lenya 2.0.2 released' )

Yes, for a pure 'uses' relataionship ...

But there a re a bunch of transformers, actions and stuff ... this won't migrate withn a coffee break !

Greetings

Andreas

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 01.09.2008 12:28, Andreas Kuehne wrote:

> Yes, for a pure 'uses' relataionship ...
>
> But there a re a bunch of transformers, actions and stuff ... this won't migrate withn a coffee break !

I don't get your point. What's the difference to a "normal" update?

Joerg