Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/03 18:22:49 UTC

[announcement] Click 1.5 final released!

Hi all,

Click 1.5 final has been released.

See the official announcement below:

http://click-framework.blogspot.com/2008/11/click-15-final-is-released.html

Thanks for everyone's contributions to this release.

kind regards

bob

PS: I'll make an announcement on TSS later this week ;-)

Re: [announcement] Click 1.5 final released!

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Nice announcement.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Looks like someone else beat you to the TSS announcement.

regards Malcolm

Posted by "florin.g" <fl...@bytenotes.com>.
Thank you. Thank you. I really appreciate your work.

Posted by Ricardo Lecheta <rl...@gmail.com>.
That´s a very good news Bob..

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Lecheta

Re: [announcement] Click 1.5 final released!

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
That is great news. Click 1.5 ended up being bigger than Ben Hurr, but
really expanded the capabilities of the framework. Thanks for every
one sticking with it, and Bob for all his hard work.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Great!

ClickIDE will support Click 1.5 as soon as possible.

Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>