Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Devraj Mukherjee <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/20 11:46:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Official websocket implementation in Apache?

Hi all,

We are working on a project that could really make use of Websockets.
We are currently using the Google pywebsocket project but are
concerned about performance. pywebsocket is based around mod_python
and is available at http://pywebsocket.googlecode.com/

Does anyone have any opinions on mod_python based module performance
and any indications of Apache supporting the Websocket protocol.

Thanks.

--
"The secret impresses no-one, the trick you use it for is everything"
- Alfred Borden (The Prestiege)