Posted to user@struts.apache.org by GR...@intellicare.com on 2005/08/08 20:12:51 UTC

Re: {Spam?} Re: Resin and struts

Hi Simons, I think what Dave is saying is that in this case your form bean
should look like this:

<form-bean name="testForm" type="test.testForm"/>

(look at the type - it should have the fully qualified path name..)

Regards,
Geeta

"Simons Kevin" <fb...@skynet.be>
08/08/2005 01:53 PM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Subject
{Spam?} Re: Resin and struts

package test;

public class testForm extends ActionForm {

private String name;

public testForm() {}

public void setName(String name) {

this.name = name;

}

public String getName() {

return name;

}

}

yes (that's also why my java files are under classes and my class files
are
under classes/test/)

I use jdk1.5 so I am obliged to use the package statement (afaik this is a

must after 1.4.1)

Posted by Simons Kevin <fb...@skynet.be>.
Hmz,

Indeed. I have changed that xml file so many times (except the right dtd)
and indeed. I now have another error but I assume that has something to do
with the properties file (which I perhaps have not yet created)

Ty very much all.
Now I can have a look around in the struts world ;)