Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2002/07/11 07:08:30 UTC

Mac OS X issues - not! [was: Re: Load testing with unique users]

> From: Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
>
> The CVS code seems to have some excellent enhancements over the 1.7 release.
> I have it working on win2k, but I hit some problems on Mac OS X - I will try
> and post these later.

Having just checked out a clean copy of jakarta-jmeter onto my Mac running
OS X 10.1.5, I can report that jmeter builds and executes with no problems.
Who knows what I was doing to cause myself problems the other day.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade