Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Rottstock, Sven" <Sv...@sungard.de> on 2007/10/12 13:42:48 UTC

[Trinidad] next/prev link doesn't work in chooseDate

Hi,

in Trinidad 1.0.3 the chooseDate component doesn't work correctly if you
associate it with an inputDate.
Here is a short example:

    value="#{myBean.selectedDate}" >
    <f:convertDateTime type="both"/>

You can also see the bug in the trinidad demo application
(http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/components/chooseDate.jspx).
Firebug told me that "TrRequestQueue.getInstance is not a function" and
it is found in the _firePartialChange function.

Has anybody a workaround for this issue? A popup window that comes with
valid option for me...

Cheers Sven

Re: [Trinidad] next/prev link doesn't work in chooseDate

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sven,

Yes that's the good parameter. If you dislike it, I don't see any workaround
until we fix the bug though :(

Regards,

~ Simon

AW: [Trinidad] next/prev link doesn't work in chooseDate

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sven,

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sven,