Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/26 22:16:45 UTC

[VOTE] [JCS] release [jcs] 2.0-beta-1

Hi

Finally took some time to try to finally get a beta for JCS 2.

- here is the maven repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1064/
- assemblies can be found here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1064/org/apache/commons/commons-jcs-dist/2.0-beta-1/
- tag is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jcs/tags/commons-jcs-2.0-beta-1/
- KEYS:  https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS
- Site staging is: http://people.apache.org/~rmannibucau/commons-jcs-2.0-beta-1/
- rat report is (not I delete LICENSE.xerox and zipcodes.txt from this
report directly cause I didn't find a way to configure apache-rat
correctly with maven site):
http://people.apache.org/~rmannibucau/commons-jcs-2.0-beta-1/rat-report.html

About last vote we spoke about should assembly contain a readme, the
site or something like that, I checked few projects and it doesn't
seem mandatory so I didn't update them.

Please review the release candidate and vote.
This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now or until we get
3 PMC votes.

[ ] +1 Release these artifacts
[ ] +-0 OK, but...
[ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Here is my +1

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: [VOTE] [JCS] release [jcs] 2.0-beta-1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
mvn clean source:jar install -Prelease -Djcache.tck release:prepare then
perform

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
Hi Romain,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Xmas is coming ;). Thanks for the effort Gary.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com