Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2007/01/30 14:41:59 UTC

Dojo components deprecated in Tap 4.1.1 ?

Why most of the Dojo components are marked as deprecated in Tap 4.1.1 ?
If i need a TitlePane Dojo component in Tapestry, what is the new
approach to implement it ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Stéphane Decleire

Re: Dojo components deprecated in Tap 4.1.1 ?

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Stephane Decleire wrote:
> Why most of the Dojo components are marked as deprecated in Tap 4.1.1 ?

It was decided that Tapestry will not directly support all those
components +
they were simply an undocumented experiment + will be removed in 4.1.2

http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos4.1/tacos-core/

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer

Re: Dojo components deprecated in Tap 4.1.1 ?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Some of the Dojo widgets will make it into Tapestry, but not just
"any" of them. ;)

Basically I wouldn't add anything in that I thought would generate any
questions / issues on the users lists other than normal question type
stuff.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer