Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2007/12/12 15:17:21 UTC

graduation

It has been discussed on and off that after we have completed M2 that we
would start the graduation process. I will start creating/doing all the
admin for that. If anyone has an interest in also doing admin in this
regard please let me know

Carl.

Re: graduation

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Carl,

Can you point me in the direction of the process links so I can check it out
before recklessly stepping forward :-)

Thanks !

Marnie