Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/09 16:46:36 UTC

Servlet Filters with Struts App on Fusion

Hi,

I am trying to make our struts application to a portal that can be
displayed within Jetspeed 1.6 w/Fusion. I modifed the portlet.xml,
web.xml and the html:form as per Ate Douma's documentation on Struts
portlet. We have some servlet filters defined in the web.xml file.
Somehow the servlet filter does not seem to be called. Is it not
supported with Jetspeed? Can someone let me know if this is supported,
if not this could be a road block for us.

Thanks in advance,
Hema

Re: Servlet Filters with Struts App on Fusion

Posted by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott,

That's it. I modified the web.xml and it works perfectly. Thanks a lot
 for your help.

Thanks,
Hema

Posted by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Hi Hema,

Hema Menon wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am trying to make our struts application to a portal that can be
>displayed within Jetspeed 1.6 w/Fusion. I modifed the portlet.xml,
>web.xml and the html:form as per Ate Douma's documentation on Struts
>portlet. We have some servlet filters defined in the web.xml file.
>Somehow the servlet filter does not seem to be called. Is it not
>supported with Jetspeed? Can someone let me know if this is supported,
>if not this could be a road block for us.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Hema

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <we...@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management    *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *