Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2018/06/06 22:22:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Thomsen

 NiFi community,
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Mike
Thomsen has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Mike was announced as a committer a few months ago, and in that time I'm
sure many have noticed Mike's increased involvement in the areas we look
for in PMC members - building the community by helping people with issues,
ensuring the project follows ASF best practices, participation in
discussions, and helping others contribute (in addition to contributing his
own code and documentation). He's been a great advocate of the project and
of the Apache Way.

Congratulations and welcome, Mike!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Thomsen

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Mike Hogue <ho...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!