Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/03/15 23:51:10 UTC

Fwd: Spring application context resource is not injected exception while starting ignite in jdbc driver mode

Cross-posting to the dev list.

I’ve faced the same issue, filed a ticket with a reproducer and suggested a workaround:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4829 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4829>

*Alex K.*, could you please take care of the issue? If this is something we can’t fix quickly then Apache Ignite Web Console configuration wizard has to set the POJO store configuration differently.

—
Denis