Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Ju...@icongmbh.de> on 2010/02/02 09:00:07 UTC

Antlib Subversion

Hello,

First: Thanks for the alternative links!
Second: Thank you for this information.

But...
Maybe "someone" (Mr. Someone is difficult to find, I know... :-) ) should delete or change the information about the antlib for svn on the Ant home page, because it is confusing, when you google for svn and ant and find this link, like I did.

At least there should be an information, that there is no released version for download available.
Of course I wanted to use the Apache Release of the svn task first!

Juergen

--
Jürgen Knuplesch

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Knuplesch, Juergen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First: Thanks for the alternative links!
> Second: Thank you for this information.
>
> But...
> Maybe "someone" (Mr. Someone is difficult to find, I know... :-) ) should delete or change the information about the antlib for svn on the Ant home page, because it is confusing, when you google for svn and ant and find this link, like I did.

Makes sense. We should do something. Let's continue this conversation on
the dev list.
> At least there should be an information, that there is no released version for download available.
> Of course I wanted to use the Apache Release of the svn task first!
>
> Juergen

Regards,

Antoine