Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by bala ajanthan <ba...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 08:14:45 UTC

Problem With SwA Message

Hi Devs,
I have noticed following in writeSwAMessage method of
SOAPMessageFormatter[0].It first writes the SOAP envelope from message
context and then gets attachments one by one and writes.To get All the
attachments it uses getAllContentIDs method of Attachments class.But
according to java docs of axiom this method will return SOAP part as
well[1].
Don't we need to omit SOAP part from the attachment while we writing it
back?
In Synapse while mediating a SwA service with  proxy service the response
contains two SOAP envelopes because of the problem.

Thanks
[0]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/SOAPMessageFormatter.java?view=markup
[1]