Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by logancillo <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 09:39:03 UTC

tag not recognized!

Good evenings, I want to use the etiquette
<s:xmlTemplate /> defined in the uri <% taglib uri = " http: //
myfaces.apache.org/sandbox " prefix = "s" %>

For it I have in my /WEB-INF/lib directory of the generated war the
following jar:

Tomahawk - sandbox-1.1.6 553KB
tomahawk - 1.1.6 2873KB

The case is that it(he,she) does not recognize the etiquette since
it(he,she) interprets it as a flat text!

That these problems can come for not having sayings jars in the directory
/WEB-INF/lib of the generated war, but it`s not my case!

Any help will be received!

regards!

Re: tag not recognized!

Posted by logancillo <al...@gmail.com>.

fixed!

 <s:xmlTemplate rendered="true" content="#{yellProxy.xml}"
stylesheet="#{yellProxy.xsl}"/>

Re: tag not recognized!

Posted by logancillo <al...@gmail.com>.
Ok, finally I have achieved that the tag was recognized . It is necessary to
put it in the directory lib of the installation of the tomcat in order that
it could use in time of execution.

Now giving the following exception to this me:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception in JSP: /listado.jsp:30

27:             <br/>xsl en bruto<br/>
28:             <h:outputText value="#{yellProxy.xsl}"/>
29:
30:             <s:xmlTemplate rendered="true"
contentStream="#{yellProxy.xml}" styleStream="#{yellProxy.xsl}"/>
31:            <h:messages/>
32: 		</f:view>
33: 	</body>

Stacktrace:
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)

org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:368)

causa raĆ­z

javax.faces.FacesException: Exception in JSP: /listado.jsp:30

27:             <br/>xsl en bruto<br/>
28:             <h:outputText value="#{yellProxy.xsl}"/>
29:
30:             <s:xmlTemplate rendered="true"
contentStream="#{yellProxy.xml}" styleStream="#{yellProxy.xsl}"/>
31:            <h:messages/>
32: 		</f:view>
33: 	</body>

Stacktrace:

org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:422)

org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:234)

org.ajax4jsf.framework.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:101)

org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.AjaxViewHandler.renderView(AjaxViewHandler.java:221)

de.mindmatters.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.executePhase(RenderResponsePhase.java:45)
	de.mindmatters.faces.lifecycle.AbstractPhase.execute(AbstractPhase.java:37)

de.mindmatters.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:166)
	de.mindmatters.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:226)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)

org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:368)

* {YellProxy.xml} has the whole xml that databases server returns to us and
* {yellProxy.xsl} has the insole xsl.

pls help