Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/09 03:27:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC5

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 release.

Usergrid 1.0.1-rc5 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=1.0.1-rc5

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&hb=1.0.1-rc5

The current Git commit ID is 867c6dd6f229f929f4528aa5677ee346a70f620d

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.1-rc5/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc5-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.1-rc5/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc5-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.1-rc5/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc5-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Sun Jan 11 21:22:33 EST 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 because...

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC5

Posted by Ed Anuff <ed...@anuff.com>.
+1

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC5

Posted by Nate McCall <na...@thelastpickle.com>.
+1

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Todd,

Posted by Todd Nine <tn...@apigee.com>.
John,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Todd,

Posted by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com>.
-1

[...]

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:225)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:609)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:918)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:469)
at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
[...]
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)

Posted by Scott Ganyo <sc...@ganyo.com>.
+1

Best,
Scott

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Checked for binaries, license and notices look fine.

John

Posted by Shawn Feldman <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1