Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2015/06/22 12:20:06 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.2.0 release (RC2)

Guys,

ignite-1.2.0-incubating-rc2 has been accepted with 7 votes (2 binding).
Thanks to those who voted:

   - Gianfranco
   - Sergi
   - Branko (binding)
   - Alexey Goncharuk
   - Valentin
   - Semyon
   - Konstantin Boudnik (binding)

I will start vote on general list shortly.

Thanks!

--Yakov

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.2.0 release (RC2)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I don't want to second-guess the Tomcat community. But considering they went
through all IP-clearance, etc. I'd say let's change the dependencies to use
the Tomcat's version of the artifacts. Can we?

Cos

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Cos, Brane,

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Cos,
correct me if I'm wrong,
We able to make any "convenience binaries", with any license type of
included dependencies, for example (l)gpl, and upload them to Ignite site,
but each "convenience binary" must contain proper LICENSE and NOTICE files.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Brane,

LGPL is optional.

The convenience binary release of Apache Ignite on the website does not
have any LGPL libraries.

The official source code release can be built with 2 options: LGPL "on" or
"off". I initially thought that it should be "on" by default, but now I
think it should be turned "off" by default because if someone builds it, we
want them to safely redistribute it.

I think this is what we previously decided anyway, so no change.

D.

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Also,

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
That issue has abslutely nothing to do with my question.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Brane,

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.