Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Richard McKnight <ri...@alfresco.com> on 2010/10/18 20:15:24 UTC

Creating a component for the PHP library

  Hi,

What do I need to do to have a component created for the PHP client
library (similar to the cmislib for the Python library)

Rich
--
*Rich McKnight*
Technical Consultant

*Alfresco Developer Conferences in New York & Paris http://bit.ly/bjyvo5
- Tracks include CMIS, WCM & Content Repo Services.*

Re: Creating a component for the PHP library

Posted by Richard McKnight <ri...@alfresco.com>.
  Thanks!

--
*Rich McKnight*
Technical Consultant
Alfresco Software, Inc.
richard.mcknight@alfresco.com
512-692-6179
Skype/Yahoo/AIM/Twitter: rmknightstar
Google Chat: rich.mcknight@gmail.com

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com>.
Component was created under the name of 'cmis-phplib', and Rich is set
as component lead.

Sorry for this taking so long!

Ciao!
Gab

On Oct 18, 2010, at 8:15 PM, Richard McKnight wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What do I need to do to have a component created for the PHP client
> library (similar to the cmislib for the Python library)
>
> Rich
> --
> *Rich McKnight*
> Technical Consultant
> Alfresco Software, Inc.
> richard.mcknight@alfresco.com
> 512-692-6179
> Skype/Yahoo/AIM: rmknightstar
> Blog: http://oldschooltechie.com
>
> *Alfresco Developer Conferences in New York & Paris http://bit.ly/bjyvo5
>  - Tracks include CMIS, WCM & Content Repo Services.*

--

Eng. Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software, Ltd.

Blog: http://www.mindthegab.com