Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Deepika Khera <de...@collarity.com> on 2008/09/10 01:48:29 UTC

Hadoop 0.18 stable?

Hi ,

When is the hadoop 0.18 version expected to be stable? I was looking
into upgrading to it.

Are there any known critical issues that we've run into in this version?

Thanks,

Deepika

Re: Hadoop 0.18 stable?

Posted by Raghu Angadi <ra...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I would suggest 0.18.1 (released or not).  Yahoo! is still hasn't
deployed 0.18 widely yet but it got a fair amount of smaller scale
testing across the user base.

Raghu.