Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus Sorensen <ma...@betterservers.com> on 2014/04/03 18:59:35 UTC

how to keep the world from ending

For those who missed the info yesterday. This is mostly for developers.

* Commit your changes every day

* Push to production daily

* Test what you pushed to production, IN production (not staging)

* Don't ever say something is done (or works), then come back and say
"oh, I just needed to push this thing". It's done when you tested in
production.

Re: how to keep the world from ending

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, we're going through this... thing. Sorry for the noise.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <ma...@betterservers.com>.