Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ola Theander <ol...@otsystem.com> on 2002/07/21 18:58:42 UTC

OT: Good mailinglist for JSP/Servlet programming related questions?

Dear subscribers.

I'm looking for a mailinglist for JSP/Servlet programming related
questions, i.e. not targeted torwards a specific product.

Kind regrds, Ola Theander

Posted by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu>.
On Sun, 21 Jul 2002 mls@VegInfo.com wrote:

> Ola Theander wrote:
> > I'm looking for a mailinglist for JSP/Servlet programming related
> > questions, i.e. not targeted torwards a specific product.
>
> http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/servlet-interest.html

They also have a jsp-interst, available at, amazingly enough:

http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/jsp-interest.html

In fact, they have a whole bunch of other ones there as well:

http://archives.java.sun.com/

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Systems and Technology Services (STS)
mepstein@uiuc.edu

Posted by ml...@VegInfo.com.
Ola Theander wrote:
> I'm looking for a mailinglist for JSP/Servlet programming related
> questions, i.e. not targeted torwards a specific product.

http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/servlet-interest.html

das