Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/25 10:51:24 UTC

automatically sizing modal window

Hi guys,

Is there are way to ensure that a modal window automatically sizes to fit
the available content? the default size seems sometimes too big and
sometimes too small for the contents.

Regards.
Josh

Re: automatically sizing modal window

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
I need that my modal window works with a page :(.

Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: automatically sizing modal window

Posted by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
patches are welcome

Posted by MZ...@osc.state.ny.us.

From:   andrea del bene <an...@libero.it>
To:     users@wicket.apache.org
Date:   09/27/2010 05:04 PM
Subject:        Re: automatically sizing modal window

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@libero.it>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Additionally ModalWindow is highly configurable via CSS.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@libero.it>.

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.