Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/06 23:34:58 UTC

Tired of aar problem

Hi All;

I have been trying to generate an aar file and deploy it within my war file.Everthing deploys well and when I use the axis2 web interface I can see my service. But when I send a request from .NET Wweb Service Studio:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The ServiceClass object does not implement the required method in the following form: OMElement call(OMElement e)

But my service class object is exactly the same..Before sending my  wsdl file and aar I have a few questions

1-while creating my aar should I put the used libraries in a folder called lib
2- when I try to create my aar with Eclipse Axis Archiver Plugin but I can not load my class ..So can this a sign that there something wrong
3-My axis2 container is 1.3 verison and I write my services using 1.4.1 libs. Can this cause a problem.

I can send more information if you are interested.

Yours and thanks

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

RE: Tired of aar problem

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
please post wsdl

Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Re: Tired of aar problem

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 3:04 AM, ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> I have been trying to generate an aar file and deploy it within my war
> file.Everthing deploys well and when I use the axis2 web interface I can see
> my service. But when I send a request from .NET Wweb Service Studio:
> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by
> the target of an invocation. --->
> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The ServiceClass object does
> not implement the required method in the following form: OMElement
> call(OMElement e)
>
> But my service class object is exactly the same..Before sending my  wsdl
> file and aar I have a few questions
>
> 1-while creating my aar should I put the used libraries in a folder called
> lib

You could, if you want to make those jars available to this service only.
But this is not an absolute necessity if the classes are not in the lib of
the service archive it will be picked off the main lib.

> 2- when I try to create my aar with Eclipse Axis Archiver Plugin but I can
> not load my class ..So can this a sign that there something wrong
> 3-My axis2 container is 1.3 verison and I write my services using 1.4.1
> libs. Can this cause a problem.

Should not be an issue. There are no API changes.

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman
Senior Software Engineer

blog: http://www.keith-chapman.org

Re: Tired of aar problem

Posted by Moni <mo...@yahoo.com>.
Do you see the web service listed in the list of Available Services when going in as admin in the axis2 console?  The class should load when creating the archive file.  Usually pointing all the way to the bin folder causes the class to load successfully.  When creating the aar itself you can specify the jars to include in your aar file.

Thanks,
Moni