Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Thompson�s Mail <we...@eduardo.locaweb.com.br> on 2004/09/10 14:57:29 UTC

Best Performance with 2.64

Hi all!

 I´m using in my server SpamAssassin 2.64, and I would like to know as to get best performance with the system.  I´m not use auto-lern, just rules in files cf.

 Exists some configuration to improve performance?  Any URL or Docs ?

Tks!
Thompson

Re: Best Performance with 2.64

Posted by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net>.
Hello ThompsonŽs,

Friday, September 10, 2004, 5:57:29 AM, you wrote:

TM> Hi all!

TM>  IŽm using in my server SpamAssassin 2.64, and I would like to
TM> know as to get best performance with the system.  IŽm not use
TM> auto-lern, just rules in files cf.

TM>  Exists some configuration to improve performance?  Any URL or Docs ?

The Wiki is your friend:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FasterPerformance

Bob Menschel