Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 06:20:35 UTC

[compress] Patch for Compress-28

Hi,

i just added a patch to:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMPRESS-28

This should make sure that CPIO classes work like all the other classes.
Testcases are more better and now I feel more comfortable with this new stuff.

Cheers,
Christian

Re: [compress] Patch for Compress-28

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
> The tests didn't pass for me on Windows because of line-end
> differences (I guess), I've modified them to work for me and hopefully
> work on a system with a single character EOL, but I don't have such a
> system to confirm it right now.
>
> Could you please run the tests and close the issue after that?

everything runs fun with my mac. I will go and close the issue
Thanks for overlooking this!
Cheers
Christian

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2009-03-26, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This should make sure that CPIO classes work like all the other classes.

Thanks.

I've moved the finish() call in close() inside the !closed branch
since otherwise finish's ensureOpen would cause trouble for repeated
calls to close (that the old code handled gracefully).

Also I've moved the closeArchiveEntry method up to get a smaller diff.