Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/11 03:29:24 UTC

Please create a DOAP for your project

The following TLPs don't seem to have registered DOAPS with the ASG
projects site:

ambari any23 buildr chukwa clerezza crunch deltaspike directmemory
flume giraph hama helix
jclouds jspwiki kafka lucenenet mesos mrunit oltu onami oozie openejb
openmeetings sis
sqoop steve struts tomee tuscany wink wookie ws

Please see http://projects.apache.org/doap.html and the other sections
linked under "DOAP Files" in the left hand menu.

Thanks!

Re: Please create a DOAP for your project

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks a lot!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Please create a DOAP for your project

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebb,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Please create a DOAP for your project

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
It is there -> http://struts.apache.org/doap_Struts.rdf maybe the file
name is wrong :-)

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

just've fixed it, JSPWiki's files.xml location was still pointing to its
old Incubator URL

thanks for looking into it

br,
juan pablo

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the very prompt attention to this.

Remember, if you ever move or rename the doap file in future, please
update files.xml to point to the new location.
Thanks!

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Ambari DOAP file has been added to http://ambari.apache.org/doap.rdf and
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/files.xmlhas

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Please create a DOAP for your project

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
I've created a PR to add the DOAP file to jclouds-site [1]. Probably a
better place for review and edits.

ap

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/75

RE: Please create a DOAP for your project

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> How about adding the library category too?
>
>     <category rdf:resource="http://projects.apache.org/category/library" />
>
> That way it will appear in the same categories as multi-cloud API
> libraries Libcloud and Deltacloud.

Updated [1]. Thanks for the suggestion, Dies!

ap

[1] http://pastie.org/private/cjddzeiua5xfrj5srlecw

RE: Please create a DOAP for your project

Posted by "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>.
Hi Andrew,

How about adding the library category too?

    <category rdf:resource="http://projects.apache.org/category/library" />

That way it will appear in the same categories as multi-cloud API libraries Libcloud and Deltacloud.

>I think most of the links should be OK. The piece of information I'm
least sure about is the maintainer - I don't know if a group is
acceptable there.

That's what we have for Deltacloud - hasn't gotten us into trouble yet ;)

https://github.com/apache/deltacloud/blob/748d470abc782169c0fb087d3f53296fd8936a54/site/content/doap_Deltacloud.rdf

And it's very easy to update again later, there is no penalty for not getting it completely right in one go.

Regards,
Dies Koper

Thanks for the heads-up, sebb! I generated the following file using
the form on the DOAP page:

http://pastie.org/private/l6mzbfhgyzohwgnik4xq

I think most of the links should be OK. The piece of information I'm
least sure about is the maintainer - I don't know if a group is
acceptable there.

If that looks OK, I'll go ahead and submit it next week. I'm assuming
we can always update it if it needs changing.

ap

Re: Please create a DOAP for your project

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Le 12/04/14 18:28, sebb a écrit :
>> I will merge it to trunk - or any other location that
>> peoples suggest (could also be the site directory, or the tag directory
>> of latest release) - and declare it to the Apache site tools.
> It needs to be in  location that is unlikely to change, and it applies
> to the whole TLP so branches or tags are not particularly suitable.
>
> I suggest either trunk or site.

Thanks Sebb. I updated files.xml to point to the following file on trunk:

    src/main/rdf/DOAP.rdf

I will update the "release management" page on the SIS web site.

    Martin

Re: Please create a DOAP for your project

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 12 April 2014 18:03, Martin Desruisseaux
<ma...@geomatys.fr> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> A DOAP proposal for Apache SIS can be viewed at the link provided below
> (note: to see the content properly, Firefox users need to select the
> "Tools" > "Web developer" > "View source code" menu item. Other browsers
> may need to do something similar):
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sis/branches/JDK8/src/main/rdf/DOAP.rdf
>
> The DOAP file provides the following informations:
>
>   * Project creation date, name, description, license.
>   * Links to homepage, PMC, download, bug database, mailing lists.
>   * Links to source code repositories (Subversion and Git)
>   * Category ("library") and programming language ("Java").
>   * List of implemented standards.
>   * List of all releases.
>

> Comments are welcome, especially since I'm totally new to DOAP. If the
> file sound okay,

Looks fine to me, and you can always adjust it later.

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hello all

A DOAP proposal for Apache SIS can be viewed at the link provided below
(note: to see the content properly, Firefox users need to select the
"Tools" > "Web developer" > "View source code" menu item. Other browsers
may need to do something similar):

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sis/branches/JDK8/src/main/rdf/DOAP.rdf

The DOAP file provides the following informations:

  * Project creation date, name, description, license.
  * Links to homepage, PMC, download, bug database, mailing lists.
  * Links to source code repositories (Subversion and Git)
  * Category ("library") and programming language ("Java").
  * List of implemented standards.
  * List of all releases.

Comments are welcome, especially since I'm totally new to DOAP. If the
file sound okay, I will merge it to trunk - or any other location that

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,