Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Elodie Tasia <e....@ever-team.com> on 2002/03/13 10:45:08 UTC

HttpClient to call methods

Hi,

Imagine I use the CopyMethod, MkcolMethod, ... directly.
If I set the client :

HttpClient client = new HttpClient();
client.startSession("localhost",80, new Credentials("root", "root"));
client.executeMethod(copy);

Must I declare it every time I call a method, a can I set it just one time - for one given resource - and call all methods I want on this resource ?

thanx

Re: HttpClient to call methods

Posted by Sung-Gu <je...@apache.org>.