Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by phillip rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/05 06:53:39 UTC

seek contrib.Table with ITableModel usage example

Can someone point me to an example of contrib.Table
using  the ITableModel interface?

I have a list of domain objects that I want to display
using this component, sortable and pageable.

The locale examples in the workbench, while useful,
haven't been enough to get me up and running.  The
main difference is that the example defines the column
names and it's value rendering in the specification.
I will only know the number/names of columns during
runtime.

Yes. It's 1 am.  I love tapestry that much.

Thanks.

Re: seek contrib.Table with ITableModel usage example

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Aug 5, 2004, at 12:53 AM, phillip rhodes wrote:
> The locale examples in the workbench, while useful,
> haven't been enough to get me up and running.  The
> main difference is that the example defines the column
> names and it's value rendering in the specification.
> I will only know the number/names of columns during
> runtime.

The 'columns' parameter of contrib:Table does not have to be static at
runtime.  For the simplest way to achieve dynamic columns - change the
string you pass to it at runtime.
(columns="ognl:columnListExpression", for example).

	Erik

Form Submit and Dirty Objects

Posted by Joe Andolina <jo...@andomation.com>.
Hello,
	I have a form which is submitting properly. There is a list of
components on the form that I would like to query for their data integrity.
There is a handle to a list of business objects, but the list of components
I would assume is in some "built in" tapestry variable. I only want to save
objects that have been altered. Is there a preferred method of doing so?

Joe