Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by infiniter <in...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/21 04:20:49 UTC

Models in a FormComponentPanel

I've created a FormComponentPanel to represent the current time which
consists of 3 drop downs for hour and minute and meridiem.
The model object of the FormComponentPanel is a Date object and the model of
the drop down represents the selected option, but I need to change the model
object in my component according to the options chosen from the drop downs.
How can I do that?

Re: Models in a FormComponentPanel

Posted by infiniter <in...@gmail.com>.
I cannot replace it at this point of the development... I just need to able
to get accurate date from its model object. Also I really want to learn how
to accomplish this.

Re: Models in a FormComponentPanel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

See org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DateTimeField.convertInput()
for example

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:20 AM, infiniter <in...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created a FormComponentPanel to represent the current time which
> consists of 3 drop downs for hour and minute and meridiem.
> The model object of the FormComponentPanel is a Date object and the model of
> the drop down represents the selected option, but I need to change the model
> object in my component according to the options chosen from the drop downs.
> How can I do that?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development