Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Rezaei, Mohammad A." <mo...@gs.com> on 2004/11/18 16:17:31 UTC

RE: Upgrade from 3.0-alpha1 to 3.0-alpha2 causes a ClassCastExcep tion

Here is the setup code, just in case:

    private static MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager httpConnectionManager
= new MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager();

    static
    {
        HttpConnectionManagerParams params =
httpConnectionManager.getParams();

params.setIntParameter(HttpConnectionManagerParams.MAX_HOST_CONNECTIONS, 5);
        params.setStaleCheckingEnabled(true);
        params.setSoTimeout(0);
        params.setConnectionTimeout(20000);
        new IdleConnectionCloser(httpConnectionManager).start();
    }

Thanks
Moh